    be greatly appreciated. Being able to back up my cell phone contacts is very
    important to me. Thanks,

    Hans Crump

    Hans Crump, Sep 28, 2004

  2. You'll either need new software or Outlook 2000 - TrueSync uses full mapi
    and outlook 2003 does.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Sep 28, 2004

  3. Hans Crump

    Hans Crump Guest

    Diane,

    Thanks very much for your prompt response. Your answer explains why it
    doesn't work. Can I load Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 on the same
    computer?? I assume I can.

    Hans Crump

    Hans Crump, Sep 29, 2004
  4. No, you can't. Only one version of outlook can be installed...

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Sep 29, 2004
  5. Hans Crump

    Hans Crump Guest

    Diane,
    Thanks very much for letting me know. Greatly appreciated.

    Hans Crump, Sep 30, 2004