Active Directory Plugin in XP Pro

eric

Need a sanity check.

I have 2 Windows 2000 DCs and XP Pro clients. I have a
MMC plugin that allows one of my users manage some of the
AD contacts. I run the B3-Web-version-adminpak on the XP
client and then it should work, right? I know in the past
I had a problem where the user would make changes and it
would never affect AD, even after syncing the DCs. then I
had to go and make the changes on one of the DC's consoles.

TIA.

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Eric,

I would use the released version of the Windows Server 2003 Admin Tools in
order to manage the domain. You can find these tools at the following URL:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-
a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&DisplayLang=en

Hope That Helps!

Steve Dodson [MSFT]