Access Record-Locking Informatio

When I open an Access project, there is another file that is described in the
properties as a MS Access Record-Locking Information with an extension of
..ldb.

I believe it is interfering with my add-ins. Is there a way to delete this?

David Cox

This file holds the locking information for Access. It is created when you
open Access, and should be deleted when you quit. It is important to the
proper running of Access. You should not delete it unless you are absolutely
sure that there are no Access applications running.

"trying to delete locking file .ldb" <trying to delete locking file .ldb
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Thanks!