    I suspect a problem with MUI (multi-user interface) but I did not find any
    recommandation at Microsoft.

    Thanks.

    Jacques Trépanier, Aug 29, 2007

  2. This may have to do with the collation order of the new db.
    Check out CreateDatabase for more info

    Pieter

    Pieter Wijnen, Aug 30, 2007
  3. Access 97 doesn't support Unicode but A2003 do; so it's possible that a
    conversion problem occured during the conversion. Are you sure that "Coté"
    has been really translated to "Coté" and not to something similar? What
    happens if you insert a new record or try with a brand new Access 2003
    database?

    --
    Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
    MVP - Technologies Virtual-PC