Access Access 2007 - append query only appending 0 rows???

Reaction score
Bottom line: I'm using a form to input information. Then I made an append query to pull the information from the form and put it into a history table to store the information. Append query runs and has no errors but is only appending 0 rows...

I feel like this is an incredibly simple problem. I've made past append queries run off info from combo boxes but am at a loss as to what's wrong this time and am so frustrated I want to pull my hair out
wallbash.gif

Specifics: I have a form where I am using combo boxes to input information to schedule a manager's interview availability (Mgr_ID, Date, StartTime, EndTime). I have an empty table waiting to be populated with the the manager's availability (columns titled same as corresponding combo boxes). Created append query using builder to formulate the criteria (Forms!MgrAvail_Form!column name here). At first, my destination table had an autonumber for the primary key. I worried that because I wasn't specifically inputting anything in it via the append query, that I should change it. So I deleted the autonumber and made the four columns into primary keys. I realize this could create db design issues but this point I don't know what else to do...

**I am not using SQL or VBA to run the append query, just the usual QBE**

please. Please. PLEASE! Help! and many thanks in advance!!

Ask a Question