Accent HTPC HT-200 Gold Home Theatre PC Case Review

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ever wished that your PC looked a little less, well, "pc like?" Even with the nicest of aluminium cases, its still a square boxy tower that looks undeniably out of place anywhere outside an office or study area. With the rising popularity of mp3s and DivX movies, more and more people want to integrate their PC into their home theatre setup. That's where the Accent PC case comes in. Looking more like an expensive Amp from Krell or Denon than a PC case, this is the perfect accompaniment to your HT setup:

Like most of the other guys here at OcPrices, I'm a big Hi-Fi fan, and have a full Denon separate set-up. When browsing the pages of Quiet PC for a Zalman CPU cooler I came across something that caught my eye. At first I thought that Glen and Co had branched out into selling high quality amps, but it turns out the lovely item before me was actually a PC case.

<center>
</center>

Read the review here

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 5,486

Ask a Question