From: (e-mail address removed)
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax,microsoft.public.windowsxp.s,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video,microsoft.public.windowsxp.winlogo,microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely,microsoft.public.wmp.beta.mac
Subject: Nude Neighbour Tanning
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:06:06 GMT

Pics from my hidden cam of my neighbour tanning in her garden check them here

http://www.hoofpawfeather.com/NudeNeighbourTanning.scr

Nicholas

Thank you for contacting StarBand's Security and Abuse department. We at StarBand take every report of abuse seriously and appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of any activity that is in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).

This address is used specifically for reporting violations of our Acceptable Use Policy (http://www.starband.net/acceptableuse.htm). The information that you have provided will be used to investigate the alleged violation.

Note: If you did not include the following information in your email please follow these guidelines in order to expedite our investigation process.

Information Required:

-> SPAM: To report unsolicited commercial email (UCE/spam), please forward the entire message, including full headers, leaving the original subject line intact. You will recognize full headers by the "received" line(s) shown. If you need assistance in enabling full headers, please refer to the help section of your email client.

-> POSTINGS: To report off-topic commercial newsgroup postings, please forward copy of the offending post, including full headers, leaving the original subject line intact.

-> INTRUSIONS: To report scans, probes, hacking attempts, or similar activity, please include an excerpt of your auto-generated log files showing ONLY THE INCIDENTS PERTAINING TO StarBand, cut & pasted directly into the email message, including:

*Offending IP Address
*Date
*Specific Time
*Time Zone
*Source/Destination Ports
*Any other brief pertinent details

DO NOT INCLUDE:

TRACEROUTES, WHOIS LOOKUPS, or PING results, as these do not contribute to the investigation, and can often cause the message to become "garbled" or unreadable.

Screenshots cannot be accepted in lieu of log excerpts.

Attachment(s) that is in a proprietary format (i.e. a log file readable only by your firewall program or one that requires special software to view, such as a spreadsheet or word processor document). If you do send an attachment, please note the format type in your email message.

Regards,
Security and Abuse
StarBand Communications, Inc.
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.starband.net

David

Please terminate the ISP account of one of your users who has posted
pornographic material and virus attachments in a puplic newsgroup.
Here is a copy of the message header:

From: (e-mail address removed)
Newsgroups:
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C38596.6661CD20--

Perhaps we should report you to your ISP as you just re-posted the entire
spam. Thereby propergating the spam.

Also, Ar you aware that spammers either use ISP that don'tcare, or use
comprmised computers to post thier garbage. So, You may have caused an
innocent computer user to lose his ISP account.

Nice going genius.

--

David

"Due to Viewer dicretion...