A quick thank you..

Reaction score
FOA: the fellas who helped during last week with regards to upgrading my PC
So far I'm really really impressed,

New AMD 3200+ in there
1GIG of Geil PC3200 ram with heatspreaders
New PSU
(on the way in the post) Gigabyte 3D rocket cooler pro)
working like a dream so far, As I've only got the standard fan in there at the mo its running a bit hot at around 45C-50C at idol but once that fan comes thru hopefully my heat problem will be solved
I have recommended your site to a few friends and work colleagues should they have any problems, as you are all very helpful and patient!
I do have "one more question"....

its a bit wierd, but when i load everest it tells me that my AGP slot is running at 8X as it always has done. however going into the display properties and then going to the GeForce FX part it says..
Adapter information
Bus PCI x0
Memory 256mb

Its the bus I can't figure out, it used to say b4 reformatting AGP 8x

so i don't know what I'm running at or how to sort that out?

Reaction score
Bad Ass said:
I do have "one more question"....

its a bit wierd, but when i load everest it tells me that my AGP slot is running at 8X as it always has done. however going into the display properties and then going to the GeForce FX part it says..
Adapter information
Bus PCI x0
Memory 256mb

Its the bus I can't figure out, it used to say b4 reformatting AGP 8x

so i don't know what I'm running at or how to sort that out?

Oh oh oh all sorted, no need to worry

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... and for my part I thank you.

its running a bit hot at around 45C-50C at idol but once that fan comes thru hopefully my heat problem will be solved

Actually, that's not too bad at all as the “Barton’s” do run a little warmer than most ... don't forget, the "sensor" could be out by 5-10%, they are not an accurate device, merely used as a guide ... however, it would be most interesting to know how much 'better' your new HSF makes. Please let us know.

:cool:

Reaction score
abosolutly no problem at all i will let you know, Just got to see if my local shop can get it for me, they guy normally gets stuff for me VAT and shipping free! :)

Ask a Question