A Problem with MESH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Just focus on the fact that this is why forums like this offer an impartial view & advice and are seen as being of better value than others that have to, for commercial reasons back away from criticism of some pc companies.

murdoch said:
Sorry llcoolg, can't take the credit for what you say, i'm only a member of one forum here, as i got a life ban from a well known one back in Dec05 or Jan06 for making comments that someone did not like, or was it the company that advertised with them
rolleyes.gif

LOL its ok i think i might have an idea who it is....

I just meant that "gandalf" posted 3-4 lines of 'maybe its not mesh to blame here', then 5 mins later "mesh support" posted saying 'its not our fault', and then proceeded with being pedantic about previous posts.

now the FE is on the scene

Reaction score
llcoolg, as you may be on the ball more than me, i always thought gandalf was the FE??

Reaction score
murdoch said:
llcoolg, as you may be on the ball more than me, i always thought gandalf was the FE??

Could be mate, i just know he's not on the level.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Look what gets posted and then gets removed, yes if you front it and word it ok you get through, but look who never gets their postings pulled or chopped? But then what do you expect from a forum where the FE is not that impartial towards those who dare to write thigs against the muppets.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I lifted the Ban on COGNITO ... you suffered enough, but please, keep your comments here in this thread if it's anything to do with Mesh.

:thumb:

Reaction score
I think some of you will find the attached text file quite useful.

:)

Attachments

• mesh.txt
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,469
Reaction score
ChrisBarnett said:
I think some of you will find the attached text file quite useful.

:)
29 Pages of Website addresses?? What will i find useful???
Do we need to trawl through all 29 pages or can you point us in the right direction please. Cheers:thumb:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
29 Pages of Website addresses?? What will i find useful???
Do we need to trawl through all 29 pages or can you point us in the right direction please. Cheers:thumb:

That report is most if not all the webpages on the internet that have a link going to www.meshcomputers.com

Reaction score
ChrisBarnett said:
That report is most if not all the webpages on the internet that have a link going to www.meshcomputers.com
Sorry ChrisBarnett, my mistake did not realise what it was all about:blush:
I will work through the list, So whats your story re: mesh then??

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Sorry ChrisBarnett, my mistake did not realise what it was all about:blush:
I will work through the list, So whats your story re: mesh then??

None. I have never used tghem before.

Reaction score
Hi llcoolg :)

llcoolg said:
How was your hols meshvictim? Did you have a wee dram or two?
Is the welsh chick on big brother, and example of what you were talkin about!?
Hols were great :thumb:
I did have a wee dram or two :thumb: :thumb:
My welsh chick from all those years ago was seriously hot :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

My psychiatrist has said my holiday has done me the world of good and I even came close to actually posting on this forum without mentioning that most disreputable computer retailer based in the Oxgate Centre, Brent, London :eek:

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
have a look round the rest of the forum

MeshVictim it would be nice to see you on the rest of the forum & not just here if you have the time:thumb: I try to limit the time i think about the muppets and try to help others in what ever way i can, it may even help you as i'm sure you could offer good advice on a host of different matters:wave:

Reaction score
mesh show how crap they really are

Just saw this on another well known forum, you enter a competition on a radio show, the prize is a top of the range laptop, you get the laptop & what happens, yes it does not work!!

Just goes to show the muppets dont care about who the customer is they just carry on shoveling out poorly built pc's & laptops. Also show's what we already know about them. Poor builds, service, customer service & support from a poor company.

This has got to show that they really are crap at what they do:thumb:

Reaction score
Hi murdoch :)

murdoch said:
MeshVictim it would be nice to see you on the rest of the forum & not just here if you have the time:thumb: I try to limit the time i think about the muppets and try to help others in what ever way i can, it may even help you as i'm sure you could offer good advice on a host of different matters
happywave.gif
Yes good advice, I am sure your are right murdoch :thumb:
As you know I have been seeing a psychiatrist as a result of my near six month nightmare extracting a refund from Mesh. I think it was the "culture shock" of being treated with such utter contempt by the Customer Service of what was at the time a PLC (now delisted of course) which resulted in me needing help. The incompetence and disrepute of Mesh Customer Service was something like that of second hand car dealers in the 1960's. As Professor Rozentalis, my psychiatrist, said to me only last month, "You should try and get out and about more Mr. MeshVictim, meet and interact with different people. The day you can go onto your beloved PC Review Forum and write a post without any reference at all to those bar-stewards based in Brent who make exceedingly bad pc's (I have never heard Prof R use language like this before - MV) will be the day we know there is light at the end of the tunnel and that one day you will make a complete recovery from what those muppets (or this - MV) have done to you."
So, yes murdoch, I will be taking Prof R's advice to "get out and about more", I will have a look around the "General", "Hardware", "Software" and "PC Review" sections here and visit other forums aswell. I hope to meet you on other threads and in other forums :)

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
I think you will do well offering advice to others, everyone has a view on different matters, I started on the forum being murdoch out of the a-team & then setteled down to normal postings:rolleyes: Will look forward to seeing you in other threads:thumb: :D ;)

Reaction score
Hi Scrappy

I had avery similar experience with a powerful Mesh computer.
It arrived late with a blue and yellow screnn when switched on
Mesh advised that the viewsonic screen was faulty but said it would take 3 weeks for them to replace it so suggested we arranged the exchange with viewsonic ourselves , as the mesh support person said "it was your problem now". So we arranged the wop which yook 3 days , viewsonic were very good.
But it wasnt the screen and so Mesh support then said the machine needed reconfiguring ( after much delay). they then sent out a label for return ( after much delay) and we got the machine back about a week later, ... but the problem was identical ( unchanged) . More phone calls to mesh ( over £30 worth in fact) which resulted in no meaningful help and denials of liability on the basis that it was software ( not covered in their guarenntee) accusations. I offered to have an independent engineer check the machine and they refused despite it being in their contract. Eventually after a month of this farce I rejected the goods ( having kept a very good record of all calls and comments from both sides.) Mesh then refused to accept the goods back , then relented and after a another month from the date of rejection sent me a refund ( 30 days is the legal limit by the way for a refund after the point opf rejection) .
Mesh support during all this time were very unhelpful and we had to contacting one of the directors directly,

My advice is to reject the goods as faulty under the sales of goods act and distance selling regulations as we did and just be patient and certainly nothing we could do would encourage them to refund prior to the legal deadline, I wondered if this is a policy on their part ?.

I am still owed money by Mesh as they have not refunded my telephone call costs and ineterst of my money for 2 months , but hey I consider my self lucky to get most of ny money back.

I will buy another PC from a different manufacturer as I can not face the prospect of another mesh experience.

Perhaps this Blue / Yellow screen is a common thing? I wonder if anyone else has had the same issue. My PC manager at work looked at it and thought it was a faulty graphics card but at no time did mesh consider this , which I thought was surprising.

But good luck with your claim. We saw a solicitor and providing you are reasonable with your requests and record everything then you should get a refund , but be prepared to wait is my advice

Reaction score
Sorry Scrappy

I forgot to mention I bought the PC on Credit card and involved barcaycard to help get my money back and I think the risk of their involvment with Mesh may have helped

But again Barclaycards were very slow and they suggested I have a independent engineer look at the machine but by this time I had returned the machine and quite frankly once they had had it back I would not trust them , so an engineer was not used

I alos went on holiday so this helped me forget about my mesh bad time.

Perhaps they should hand out free holidays with every mesh PC sold just to recover form the experience? I think we should promote this

Reaction score
Help

I am new to this but its really comforting to see other pelpole with the same problems ..

. but how on earth do you navigate to the last page in a thread as the thing at the top on the right stops at nine pages on the really good long threads...

Yes I m thick but not to proud to admit it

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
missmesher said:
but how on earth do you navigate to the last page in a thread as the thing at the top on the right stops at nine pages on the really good long threads...

Just click on the final button that says '>' and 'Last' ;) - you can also adjust your preferences in Control Panel>Edit Options :thumb:

Reaction score
remember the rules of the forum

missmesher said:
Help

I am new to this but its really comforting to see other pelpole with the same problems ..

. but how on earth do you navigate to the last page in a thread as the thing at the top on the right stops at nine pages on the really good long threads...

missmesher, your not the same missmesher that has been spreading the word about your mis-trust of mesh across other forums & attempting to slander/libel mesh are you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question