A present for all the crunchers!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll post them first thing tomorrow morning ;) I've had a funny idea for a competition with these badges too :D More on that in a couple of weeks though ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Ian Cunningham

I'll post them first thing tomorrow morning ;) I've had a funny idea for a competition with these badges too :D More on that in a couple of weeks though ;)

Does that mean we could own 2 if we were lucky :nod:

Reaction score
Ian is a great bloke

Ian Cunningham said:
Will it me like Vision On with Tony Hart and we get to see our picture on the wall:rolleyes:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, if that was the case then I reckon I'd need to see what photoshop could do with my picture :lol:

Sorry to hear about your printer Ian :( mine went down day before yesturday & I ended up having to email my 'formal complaint' about that nurse to my ex-hubby so he could print it & John had to pick it up on his way home after work, quite a run around, but I got all the forms filled in (fun, I start going all headachey & nauseous after about 10-15 mins reading or on the comp) and John posted them this morning. Now have to wait and see :(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Quad and cirianz, I totally forgot to take the letters to get the proper stamps from the post office as I've been so busy with exams. I've just spotted them on my desk so I'll send them this weekend :blush:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Before i post a thread on it, how did the last exam go????????????????

Not bad thanks :) Just one more on Friday :eek:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Thank you Ian :) I appreciate that you are willing to send it down here in the first place :)
I've decided I'm going to put mine on the fridge where everyone can see it & see if I can hook a few more crunchers in with it :)
I don't keep much on my fridge so it'll stand out & maybe catch a bit of curiosity ;)

Ask a Question