A brand spanking new DSLR from Nikon and what a beauty!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I have been waiting a long time to replace my stolen DSLR kit.
Oh nooo! Your camera gear was stolen? :eek: I am so sorry to hear that and hope that you will be able to get the new replacement camera very soon. (It looks super, btw!)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh no, that sucks about the stolen camera :mad:. My dad recently had his stolen too, and although they caught the little ****, the camera had already disappeared.

Looking forward to seeing your photos :thumb:.

Reaction score
I used to have a mid priced camera which was stolen, since then I only have a cheap digital camera as I felt it was easier to replace and I am not the best photographer. Sorry to hear about your stolen camera.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
WOW:bow:, looks like a great camera we will be looking forward to seeing some of your pictures Quad:thumb::thumb::thumb:

According to information the camera will be available for purchase sometime in June, Amazon has the camera listed but the arrival date/availability is not indicated yet.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
nikon monkey.jpg

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Nikon Imaging Japan announced that the Camera will be shipping on June 9th. They also mention that the AC adapter shipping is delayed due to production issues. The Nikon Global site is not yet updated with the May 23rd news, they are apparently still sleeping. :lol:

Ask a Question