_borders doesn't load

G

Hi Group
I'm having a problem with Frontpage 2003, whenever I open a web, the _borders folder does not open. If I go into the files, it's there. So, _borders doesn't get published and the shared borders information doesn't show up on the finished web. Any ideas will be appreciated. Bob

G

Hi Bob

In Tools-Site Setting you can check the option to show hidden folders. Either way they should publish

In Publish Mode , Remote Web Site view, you can select the _border folder and click on the right facing arrow to publish just that folder.(Or right-click and choose publish this selectio

The _borders folder should have a page for each border. Open them to make sure the content is there.

G

----- crckrjck wrote: ----

Hi Bob

In Tools-Site Setting you can check the option to show hidden folders. Either way they should publish

In Publish Mode , Remote Web Site view, you can select the _border folder and click on the right facing arrow to publish just that folder.(Or right-click and choose publish this selectio

The _borders folder should have a page for each border. Open them to make sure the content is there

Thanks, that worked.

A

Andrew Murray

_borders is a hidden file on your server (and should be set as 'hidden' on your
computer too....).

Bob said:
Hi Group,
I'm having a problem with Frontpage 2003, whenever I open a web, the _borders
folder does not open. If I go into the files, it's there. So, _borders doesn't
get published and the shared borders information doesn't show up on the finished
web. Any ideas will be appreciated. Bob

Ask a Question