452. 4.1.0 temporary failure

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by myis10, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. myis10

    myis10 Guest

    Hi,

    I have a notebook that's been running Outlook 2007. All of a sudden the last
    week or so. I've been getting an error sending emails (receiving is ok).

    I get this error:
    Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message.
    Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties.
    The server responded: 452. 4.1.0 temporary failure

    At first I figure ok.. temporary.. But now it's not temporary. It happens
    6/10 times.

    On this notebook: I have Avast and Windows Defender running.

    I've disabled both and I still get the above error.

    Please can someone shed some light on how to fix this. Oh I've also did
    all the latest office update. So everything is current.

    Thanks in advance!

    myis10, Feb 7, 2008

  2. myis10 <> wrote:

    > I have a notebook that's been running Outlook 2007. All of a sudden
    > the last week or so. I've been getting an error sending emails
    > (receiving is ok).
    > I get this error:
    > Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message.
    > Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties.
    > The server responded: 452. 4.1.0 temporary failure

    This has nothing to do with your Outlook. It is a message from the server
    saying the server has a problem. You can either wait until the server
    admins fix it or you can call them and bring the problem to their attention.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman, Feb 7, 2008

  3. myis10

    Daniel Colas Guest

    4.1.0 temporary failure

    Today I received this message from my server. I have tried to resend my mail five times whithout succes.
    And I remembered that I had suppressed many mails one hour before. Some of those mails had links to Internet.
    To empty the basket of my mail program (Thunderbird) has solved this problem !

    Daniel Colas, Jul 19, 2008
  4. myis10

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Re: 4.1.0 temporary failure

    So just to be sure;
    There is no question in your post and nor is it Outlook related?

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    http://www.msoutlook.info/