2007 Toolbar toggles to 2003 toolbars

Reaction score
http://www.toolbartoggle.com/

Has anyone checked this out? Supposedly it will give you an option to close your ribbon and create your good old customized toolbars with all the buttons and organization you used to have - the way you like it.

I'm still just on day two of hating the ribbon and the lack of some of the functions that I used to use constantly (i.e., the autotext option for starting to type in text and after 3 letters are typed and pressing enter the text fills in automatically, or customized toolbars with the ability to modify the icons used so that you know what they are as opposed to having one row available for quick access tools but only green circles are available for most of the options I want available and the only way to figure out which is which is to hover over each one and wait for the description to appear...grrrrr).

I want to give 2007 a chance but it just does not work the way I work - which has always been efficient and logical. I like to use one click and be done with it. Not try to figure out where MS has hidden it and then sit there scratching my head wondering why on earth they put it there.

Ask a Question