Bargain 100% Free Magazines + info

Reaction score
Advertising for Crunchers is an art, after all people tell me at times i'm an Artist

Dont want to be rude Abarbarian, but please leave the crunching advertising to my own creative mind, it will only confuse others. That is unless you are thinking of joining and becoming a cruncher!! Then of course you would be trained in the most noble art of getting new crunchers to sign up;)

As for the major geeks site, OK if your in the USA or Canada but bloody useless if your in the UK:(

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Definitly gonna cruch . Just setting up my new pc . It 'll take a while and I want to see if its stable . Don't want it to go crunch whilst crunching :lol:

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Definitly gonna cruch . Just setting up my new pc . It 'll take a while and I want to see if its stable . Don't want it to go crunch whilst crunching
laughingsmiley.gif
You will of course be most welcome:thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
feckit said:
Dont want to be rude Abarbarian, but please leave the crunching advertising to my own creative mind, it will only confuse others. That is unless you are thinking of joining and becoming a cruncher!! Then of course you would be trained in the most noble art of getting new crunchers to sign up;)

*gets out the popcorn* :D

Ask a Question