02 Mobile Internet Service

Reaction score
Hi,

For the past few days now I have been having problems accessing the Internet on my PAYG C902. Has anyone else had problems? The error message says communication faulre please contact operator for support. I have contacted 02 customer services this morning regarding this problem. They advised that there are currently no outages in my area and the last work they did was back in May 09. They have resent the settings through again to my mobile phone however this did not help and the problem still happens. They have said that there could be a fault with my sim card? I have now changed the Internet connection settings back to 3G as advised by 02 because they said that GSM was not supported by their network anymore.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so what was the cause and how was it fixed?

Thanks,

Wiz

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Can you not get the settings texted to your phone?

They will overwrite your existing ones incase you messed them up. :)

Reaction score
V_R said:
Can you not get the settings texted to your phone?

They will overwrite your existing ones incase you messed them up. :)

Hi V_R,

Yeah I have resent them to my phone through a text however there are a lot of internet profiles now on the phone. Shall I go ahead and delete them all and then resend them again to my phone? Its weird sometimes it will work and sometimes it wont even with a full signal.

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
O2 have been having problems for a couple of weeks now! They cannot explain why!

I too have had issues with sending MMS

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=119526

That link is for iPhone, however it covers all MMS I think

Hi TriplexDread,

Thanks for the link I read about this a few days ago. Its annoying because 02 told me this morning that these problems have now been resolved lol, if you go on 02 forums there are people on there still saying that its not working for them either. I guess the best thing I can do is to remove all the internet profile settings from my phone and then resend a fresh set of settings and see if that corrects the fault. If not then I will have to wait for 02 to fix this problem. As you are having problems as well at least it means there is nothing wrong with either my phone or sim card. :)

Cheers,

Ask a Question