Total Adblocker

Reaction score
How do you get rid of this rubbish Total Adblocker, Have unsubscribed and cancelled payment and is still taking money, I am so annoyed.
Please help.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Contact your credit card company. Tell them to stop payments to Adblocker.

Some people have cancelled their credit card altogether and have got a replacement with different details.

Reaction score
Contact your credit card company. Tell them to stop payments to Adblocker.

Some people have cancelled their credit card altogether and have got a replacement with different details.
thanks, did not use a credit card , a debit card but will notify my bank.

Reaction score
I often use a virtual card! Either immediately or if the system allows me to change it to a virtual one))) So that there are no extra debits of money and the attackers could not withdraw money!

Reaction score
I often use a virtual card! Either immediately or if the system allows me to change it to a virtual one))) So that there are no extra debits of money and the attackers could not withdraw money!
I got hold of support, two differnt persons would not reply so I finally threatened to charge them with fraud and were they quick to cancel thevsub and refunded any money they took, so thanks all for advide, happy now.

Ask a Question