Nintendo Reveals Early Details About Revolution

G

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle...-4b38-8eb1-d6bf479c4139&page=newsmainNintendo Reveals Early Details About RevolutionMay 13, 2005Big things to come in small packageNintendo, the world leader in video game innovation, stated loud and clearthat they are not to be overlooked in the next generation home console racewith the revelation of several unique features of the company's next consolesystem, code name Revolution, to key media outlets. According to the earlyinformation, Revolution will combine powerful technology and gaming-focusedfeatures in Nintendo's smallest home game console yet.In its final form, Revolution will be about the thickness of three standardDVD cases and only slightly longer. The versatile Revolution will playeither horizontally or vertically, allowing the user total flexibility insetting up a gaming session wherever they have a television.Thanks to Nintendo's hardware development partners IBM and ATI, the smallsystem will be packed with power that will enable it to wow players with itsgraphics. Nintendo's legions of loyal fans will be happy to learn thatRevolution will be backward compatible, playing both Nintendo GameCube 8cmdisks along with its own 12cm optical disks in the same self-loading mediadrive.In the next generation, the addition of the Internet will be important toall consoles and particularly important to Nintendo. Revolution will bewireless Internet ready out of the box.There's much more to Revolution that will be revealed over the comingmonths, but the combination of its compact size, wireless Internet, backwardcompatibility, quick start-up time and quiet, low-power operation add up tothe start of a great game system. Get ready for the Nintendo Revolution in2006!

R

Richard Strong

Boody Bandit said:
*YAWN*
Wake me when Nintendo pulls their head out of their own asses.

Even if Nintendo said their new console can give blowjobs, you still
wouldn't be impressed.

M

mganai

Paul Dunn said:
He'd like to be notified when those in charge of Nintendo remove their
heads from inside their rectums.

D.

Well maybe some people should follow their own advice. :p

B

Boody Bandit

Richard Strong said:
Even if Nintendo said their new console can give blowjobs, you still
wouldn't be impressed.

Not unless it can turn into a woman,
blow me, swallow and than fetch me a sandwich and a cold 1

V

Vitani

'360 said:
http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle...-4b38-8eb1-d6bf479c4139&page=newsmainNintendo Reveals Early Details About RevolutionMay 13, 2005Big things to come in small packageNintendo, the world leader in video game innovation, stated loud and clearthat they are not to be overlooked in the next generation home console racewith the revelation of several unique features of the company's next consolesystem, code name Revolution, to key media outlets. According to the earlyinformation, Revolution will combine powerful technology and gaming-focusedfeatures in Nintendo's smallest home game console yet.In its final form, Revolution will be about the thickness of three standardDVD cases and only slightly longer. The versatile Revolution will playeither horizontally or vertically, allowing the user total flexibility insetting up a gaming session wherever they have a television.Thanks to Nintendo's hardware development partners IBM and ATI, the smallsystem will be pa
cked with power that will enable it to wow players with itsgraphics. Nintendo's legions of loyal fans will be happy to learn thatRevolution will be backward compatible, playing both Nintendo GameCube 8cmdisks along with its own 12cm optical disks in the same self-loading mediadrive.In the next generation, the addition of the Internet will be important toall consoles and particularly important to Nintendo. Revolution will bewireless Internet ready out of the box.There's much more to Revolution that will be revealed over the comingmonths, but the combination of its compact size, wireless Internet, backwardcompatibility, quick start-up time and quiet, low-power operation add up tothe start of a great game system. Get ready for the Nintendo Revolution in2006!
Nice to see the backward compatibleness being confirmed, I was always a
bit unsure as to whether that was true, or not

F

Fred Liken

Boody Bandit said:
Not unless it can turn into a woman,
blow me, swallow and than fetch me a sandwich and a cold 1

Yeah, your dog will be quite relieved when that happens. How's its limp,
BTW?

B

Boody Bandit

Fred Liken said:
Yeah, your dog will be quite relieved when that happens. How's its limp,
BTW?

Yah would've been funny coming from someone that has actually been laid
before, since it's you, it's not funny even a lil bit.

F

Fred Liken

Boody Bandit said:
Yah would've been funny coming from someone that has actually been laid
before, since it's you, it's not funny even a lil bit.

lol. Then, it is funny!

B

Boody Bandit

It only counts when you have intercourse with a human.
Your hand and stuffed animals don't count. So what you said previously
wasn't funny cause you don't have any hands on *snicker :)* experience.

F

Fred Liken

Boody Bandit said:
It only counts when you have intercourse with a human.
Your hand and stuffed animals don't count. So what you said previously
wasn't funny cause you don't have any hands on *snicker :)* experience.

lol. The way you talk, it sounds like you don't, really.

B

Boody Bandit

Fred Liken said:
lol. The way you talk, it sounds like you don't, really.

That might bother me this >< if I actually never had sex.
Fact is I would care to wager that I have more sex than anyone that post on
these forums, and yes, most of the time with a partner! *evil-grin*

D

Daniel G.

Boody Bandit said:
Fact is I would care to wager that I have more sex than anyone that post
on

That is a bold claim, I personally would never make a wager like that about
the behavior of ppl I don't know and have never met.

B

Boody Bandit

Daniel G. said:
That is a bold claim, I personally would never make a wager like that about
the behavior of ppl I don't know and have never met.

I said I would wager it, not that it's a stone cold fact.

F

Fred Liken

Boody Bandit said:

And you wonder why no one gets a rise out of you and Mattie's comments?
lol.
Fact is I would care to wager that I have more sex than anyone that post
on

Oh, I'm sure you do. That will happen when you're sister is a half-wit
nypho and you're a red neck.

Ask a Question