An article on Photography

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I had posted an article on Photography entitled "Composition - Is there an artist within you? The post had a link to another website but unfortunately the link was no longer working. I updated the article along with the photographs so now the entire article is within the post.

I hope those members who have an interest in photography may find the guidelines/tips helpful :)

The article is here

I am working on another article and hope to update the thread in the same fashion

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have also updated the other article which is entitled "Why am I taking this picture"
which can be found here

Reaction score
I had posted an article on Photography entitled "Composition - Is there an artist within you? The post had a link to another website but unfortunately the link was no longer working. I updated the article along with the photographs so now the entire article is within the post.

I hope those members who have an interest in photography may find the guidelines/tips helpful :)

The article is here

I am working on another article and hope to update the thread in the same fashion
Great article. Thank you !

Ask a Question