XDA 2, 02 phone

Reaction score
http://www.my-xda.com/

heya again, this time im back with some phone tecnology opinion-needs, or whatever.

what do you all think about the sleek stylish XDA 2, with all of the stuff it can do its got to be worth the 200 quid it is on that site, and i could probably get it even cheaper on ebay.

another thing i would like to know a bit about upgrading it, its nearly my chance to upgrade my n-gage and because of log-in problems an www.02.co.uk i cannot get any info on upgrading it. so help would be much appreciated.

thankyou,
harry

Reaction score
The XDA2 uses Windows Mobile 2003 as it's core OS. It's a phone enhanced version of Pocket PC 2003 :)

They are great little devices but it's important to note that they only have touch screen input. Having to pull out the stylus to write a messge (if you are a regular text message sender) does get fraught. I tried one for two weeks and as I text quite frequently.. It became too much hassle, so it went back.

Apart from that, it's got the same feature set as a Pocket PC and is very fast. Battery life is excellent for a PDA based device and it's not as big as an Ipaq ;)

So to help you decide.. consider this...

Do you text message alot? Especially in public, busy places?? If you do, you will find the XDA a real pain in the... if you don't.. cool as.

If you are a due an upgrade, call o2 :)

Reaction score
i see what you mean, you cant whip it out and message your friend while your walking down a road, which normally i would be able to do without looking at the phones keypad, i see thankyou very much and i will consider your post very carefully, as i do text alot but maybe not so much in public places, and now looking back... the texting isnt going to be easy.

thankyou very much

Ask a Question