Xbox Series X (£449) and Series S (£249)

Reaction score
Yeah probs going for Series X. It wont be straight away though. Probs a couple months after launch.
Get some insight about game play and any issues if any at all (remember XB360?)

Me lad wants a PS5 but we'll wait and see

Reaction score
I don't do GP only XB Gold. I think making people pay for games access is terrible

"this game is free, but if you don't continue playing this subscription to GP anymore you can't play them"
MS hold us to ransom as it is with Gold so GP is not for me.

I will just pay outright for the console. They are hoping people will get the package then continue paying for GP because of the catalogue of games. I have enough already. I will probably never get to play them all as it is..

Nice try MS

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think I'm going to get one, not sure which model though. I lost the PS4 in the divorce, so I've been console-less for a while and want to move away from Sony.

I'm very interested to see how an S and X will compare in high end titles, I'll probably decide which version then.

I think making people pay for games access is terrible
I thought it was more like a Netflix type subscription for games? Looked pretty good to me tbh, as for a tenner a month I can play a ton of good games on xbox and PC (including Flight Sim 2020).

Reaction score
I think I'm going to get one, not sure which model though. I lost the PS4 in the divorce, so I've been console-less for a while and want to move away from Sony.

I'm very interested to see how an S and X will compare in high end titles, I'll probably decide which version then.

I thought it was more like a Netflix type subscription for games? Looked pretty good to me tbh, as for a tenner a month I can play a ton of good games on xbox and PC (including Flight Sim 2020).

Yes but you also have to pay for Gold if the games in Gamepass are also built for online play. If you don't have Gold you can only play offline games. Also If you finish subs for Gamepass you no longer have access to those games until subs are renewed. I have never had it so correct me if I am wrong?

So add the subs for XB Gold and Gamepass together. It comes in around £80 a year. NAH! As I said I'm not made of money MS.

Ask a Question