WoW

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm surprised there has been no thread on this. I've been playing World of Warcraft for a while now and I think it's great. Just wondering if any of you gave it a try and if so, what do you think?

Reaction score
I also think this game is awsome. It's the greatest game I have ever played before.

Have a nice day!

Reaction score
I play it for now... Very decent game, but raiding is probly the best aspect of it IMO. Hint: pwn too many horde and they will gank you... 2 on 1 is easy, 4 on 1 = me ganked. ;) have fun!

Reaction score
Moco said:
I play it for now... Very decent game, but raiding is probly the best aspect of it IMO. Hint: pwn too many horde and they will gank you... 2 on 1 is easy, 4 on 1 = me ganked. ;) have fun!
Ha Ha! Ya, I don't win very often 1 on 1. (Of course, its rairly 1 on 1 like you said) Watch out, I'm Horde!

Reaction score
Sorry to say this guys and ruin your fun lol but i personally don't really like this game ... My friends do but ... i dunno, i guess i need to spend more time on it or something :S

Prefer CS :) ha

Ask a Question