Women launch petitions to ban Fortnite because it’s ‘brainwashing’ and ‘corrupting’ their boyfriends

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
And the award for news title which made me laugh out loud today goes to...

Women launch petitions to ban Fortnite because it’s ‘brainwashing’ and ‘corrupting’ their boyfriends

‘Girls have to deal with their boyfriends playing it all day and ignoring them,’ one petitioner wrote.

‘Together we can stop this dumb game from existing. It’s taking over our boyfriends’ lives and brainwashing them.’

Another Fortnite widow delivered an even more passionate broadside against Fortnite.

‘Our crushes, significant others, and/or siblings have been corrupted by this game,’ she wrote.

‘It is the cause of the ending of relationships, friendships, even the cause of losing YOURSELF! ‘Where is the attention we deserve?

Where is that text back? You thought they were listening to your story this whole time? NOPE! They were focused on Fortnite. All we want is our loved ones back, the attention we deserve, that text back. Is that too much to ask for? I THINK NOT.’

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe they should start playing it too...? :cheers:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Man prefer gaming to the female form that man need therapy....

Too true. :)

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men, the other 999 follow women" Groucho Marx

Seems that even this is not true now. :cool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
never heard of the game, maybe I need a girlfriend ... better divorce my computer first.