Windows XP windows media player

Reaction score
I am using windows xp with service pack 2 .

i am having trouble with playing files over the net.

I click on a link to play or listen to clips and just get this message.

win media player can not paly the file because the server is not responding.

have even mess around with the opiton box and went to network and still could'nt get it play.

Does this with alot of sites.

any help?.

Reaction score
using BitDefender 8 Professional Plus .doing my head in now. Half the sounds i can't listen to .I have to right click .This does'nt work will all.

Even change all the setting.

Reaction score
Bitdefender 8 Pro

Does anyone rate this title. I am having probs with Norton AV in Windows XP Service Pack2 .. keeps asking for activation code. Any tips? is there a download that ca fix this? Thanks vm :confused:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
papadak said:
Does anyone rate this title? I am having probs with Norton AV in Windows XP Service Pack2 .. keeps asking for activation code. Any tips? Is there a download that ca fix this? Thanks vm
papadak, it would be better to start your own thread than jump onto someone else ... your setup is probable different from michael555's

However ... Norton's
Installation now includes a product-activation scheme that the company hopes will keep illegal copying of its software under control. This requires you to connect with a server at Symantec to get an activation code to use NAV. Activation is anonymous, and registration is not required. You can reinstall as many times as you like on the same machine, and you have the flexibility to upgrade to a newer machine without buying a new copy.
If your having problems with Norton either re-activate or re-install.

Can't help with BitDefender, never used it. I was an avid Norton AV fan, but I will be changing to KAV when my Symantec Subscription runs out.

Ask a Question