Windows XP Which browser is best?

Reaction score
I switched to the free version of Opera some time ago and really like it functionality wise but it crashes more than I would expect and some sites dont like it, are there better options, mozilla etc?? What do you use/recommend?

Thanks.

Kye

Reaction score
firefox's popularity has made it a target. its very stable, but no brower is safe. i use firefox and think its better then IE :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've used IE, Mozilla, Opera and Crazy Browser (which basically just sits on top of IE).

Of them all, I really like Opera the best. I have the free version so I get the ads, but it just goes against the grain to pay for something when every other comparable product is free.

I've never had a problem with Opera crashing (within Win XP Pro) but I must admit it's not compatible with a few sites or Forums. My favourite part of Opera is the way the bookmarks are arranged, nothing else comes close, imo.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Use Firefox on both the IBM Laptop as well as the Desktop. Have used the MYIE2, Opera and Mozilla but found Firefox so far the best.

Ask a Question