When scanning a photo or document does my printer use ink

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access' started by Guest, Apr 9, 2006.

    Guest, Apr 9, 2006

  2. Sorry: this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product
    that's part of Office Professional.

    I'd suggest asking the manufacturer of your scanner, as the answer may well
    vary by hardware. Having said that, though, I can't imagine why scanning
    would use ink.

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP

    (no private e-mails, please)

    "marge" <> wrote in message

    Douglas J. Steele, Apr 9, 2006

    John Nurick Guest

    On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 07:02:38 -0400, "Douglas J. Steele"
    <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote:

    >Sorry: this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product
    >that's part of Office Professional.
    >
    >I'd suggest asking the manufacturer of your scanner, as the answer may well
    >vary by hardware. Having said that, though, I can't imagine why scanning
    >would use ink.

    Surely you've heard of electronic ink, Doug?

    --
    John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

    Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

    John Nurick, Apr 9, 2006

    Guest, Apr 10, 2006