What terrible news

Reaction score
Well it has finally happened a terrorist attack on the seat of Parliament, My thoughts go out to the innocent Police Officer,the people and the children who were killed (RIP) and injured and their families.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Very sad indeed. As Londoners and Brits we need to stand together and not let these people divide us with fear.

Reaction score
Yes what a terrible waste of human life. So crazy to kill innocent humans for no reason. I feel so sorry for the dear families who have lost loved ones. Our thoughts are with you all in the UK.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...n-attack-westminster-shooting-latest-12781553

Five people - including the attacker - have died and at least 40 others were injured during Wednesday’s attack in London.

Police have arrested eight people in relation to the incident which happened outside the Houses of Parliament.

The injured included 12 Britons, three French children, two Romanians, four South Koreans, two Greeks, and one each from Germany, Poland, Ireland, China, Italy and the United States.

My sympathy goes out to the families of the injured and dead.

I do wish the media would stop calling these type of attackers "terrorists" and linking them to political movements.
These type of people are plain old gutless murdering scum. They should be dealt with in the same way as you would a rabid dog.

:cool:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The media seem to have been pretty good, relatively speaking. There is far more attention to the victims and the people who helped them than the murderer responsible.

I'm just glad we don't have guns easily available here in the UK - imagine how much worse it could have been! :eek:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The Daily Mail is a newspaper? I could have sworn it was the propaganda sheet for Nazi Millionaires. Silly me.

Mind you, they pale into insignificance compared to the garbage spewed by that arbiter of balanced view Katie Hopkins. According to her, as a Londoner the midweek violence here has left me cowed and in terror.

Well **** you Katie, Westminster is an area I'm very familiar with in this life of mine, me mates dad, Stan, used to sell newspapers from a stand opposite Big Ben outside the tube station. I am not afraid.

The Hither Green train crash happened at the bottom of Stans garden and he and his family helped the victims all night long. THAT's the kind of characters we are.

Gaaaaaaah! Yes, I'm angry.

One of the saddest things about these atrocities though is seeing all the extreme right wing neo-nazis rise from their primeval slime and spout their hate, twisted ideals and lies on Facebook.

Was that too political guvnor? :confused:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Agree, I can't bloody well stand her.

Reaction score
I think we are all in agreement with your analysis or at least most of us Mr Flops. Having said that we have been through worse problems than this the IRA bombing for example and WW2, I can remember the aftermath of WW2 the early 1950's when Dover was recovering from the shelling from France and going up to London and seeing the bomb damage from WW2 when rows and rows of houses were flattened. Yes this was just one deranged man with a car and a knife very tragic and very, very tragic for the victims and their families. But our news media do tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill. We have after all been living for several years of the danger from jehad's for several years and so far the security services have kept us safe, but I think this has made us more aware of the dangers where as so far the incidents in France, Belgium and Germany we were looking on to other countries grief now it will make us more aware of what is going on around us. I also have to say that I have several Muslin friends and they are so afraid that there will be a backlash against them now even though they are the majority of peace loving people.

Ask a Question