What Games do you think are rubbish?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
From, say, the last five years or so?

I have three candidates so far:

TOCA Race driver 2 - lousy graphics, sluggish car handling.
Conan - Brain dead in the water
T3 - War of the Machines - uninspired gameply and no originality whatsoever.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Theif 3 - Very slow and boring, not my cuppa tea.
Conflict Vietnam - Terrible sequal to a fantastic series.
Tribes Vengance - From what i've seen on the demo, it looks dated and has some of the worst weapons ive ever seen.
James Bond 007 Nightfire - Sloppy console conversion, shouldnt have been released on PC.
C&C Renegade - Command and conquer isnt a first person shooter!
Championship Manager 4 - On the day of release it had a downloadable patch to fix around 20 problems.

Reaction score
T H E S I M S

oh so pointless! you build a house...decorate it... then what... the most fun thing you can do is try and kill them!!

Reaction score
The Sims- less fun than watching changing rooms and neighbours back to back.

Championship Manager- yawn, lots of clicking with no gameplay or stimulation.

Catz III- my sister got it, aweful game where you stroke a cat and it makes a noise, thats it's best feature.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I have heard of some games that are bad, never played a bad game really. (my taste in game is too good i suppose
smile.gif
) Well actually my sister got the first catz game (uuhh..) funnest thing i did was constintly spray the cat with water.

Perhaps Heavy Metal: FAKK 2 <--boring game.
Dont really know, i try to avoid bad game if i can (or if they look uninteresting then i dont pay any attention to them)
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
like manager games - but dilike CM - evem thou i've played CM 04 and a few of the older 1's

but i would say toca race driver 2 is a great game and when i'm not played FPS game - i'll be on toca - floppy what graphics card and iternet connetion you got ?

oh floppy try slowing down at the corner and also use manuek gears - helps you slow down and also helps with the handling

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
GGU: Toca Race Driver 2: I didn't even try it online, but I have Broadband 512/256 and a 9800 Pro. I can play all online games I've tried so far, mostly play CoD & UT2004.

I tried automatic & manual gear settings, tweaked all other settings, I just didn't like the vehicle response. It was a job just pulling away, the car would wheelspin on the spot or crawl forward at 5mph, didn't seem to be any inbetween. Once moving, one slightest error and you span off.

I don't have a steering wheel, btw, I'm using a Logitech cordless Gamepad, which suits me fine.

I tried with this thing, I really did, but I'm selling the game now (a tenner if anyone's interested) and going back to TOCA Race Driver 1, now that's a good racing game, I've played that a lot.

Reaction score
When the xbox was was still pretty new, I kept reading previews of th highly anticipated Bruce Lee. Ran out to buy it the day it came out, (spent $50) got home, popped it in......played for 2 min........realized I got my hands on the worst game ever made. I thought I might at least have the claim of being the only person to ever buy it, but alas, I have seen it used at gamestop for $2.00 (which means somebody else bought it too) I'm sure It's still there.

Ask a Question