Website

Reaction score
Hey,

Im sorry, this has probably been asked a million times, but here goes. Im going to australia soon and i really would like a webpage so i can put stories and photos on for the folk back home to get jealous about!! lol. I can use html/xml etc so thats not a problem. I just really dont know how to go about getting my domain name, webspace and most of all, how do i upload changes onto the page from wherever i am?

Thanks guys.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to use a simple blog CMS, perhaps mambo - you could log in from anywhere and upload images/text etc... really easily.

You might be able to sign up to a free blog service if you can put up with a subdomain?

Reaction score
Bodhi,

Give me a shout on PM or MSN;

I can set you up with a domain for £4.50 per year, (.com / .net / .info) and i can throw in some hosting and blogs are readily available to install at a touch of a button in the control panel.

Chris,

Reaction score
Bodhi, i like your green moving man!
where did u get him from?

so i see u r gona go to australia good on u mate!

Reaction score
They are a tad bit expensive don't you think...

Especially for a basic 100/1000mb account, £2.40 per mo, there are more reliable companies with cheaper prices than that.

Chris,

Reaction score
Well,

Edit { I also see your the owner aswell }

Not being rude but the company is 19days old...

Chris,

Reaction score
chrisimrie said:
Well,

Edit { I also see your the owner aswell }

Not being rude but the company is 19days old...

Chris,
that doesn't make the company unreliable (as far as i know the word reliable has nothing to do with age)
anyway i was just placing an offer.

Reaction score
Np,

Just noticed the date of the domain registration, that's all, no harm done, welcome to PCR by the way.

Chris,

Ask a Question