WARNING - iLaptopExpress Scam

Reaction score
In one of the threads on this forum an ad has been posted for ilaptop-express.com.

The web site at iLaptop-express.com is a scam site. I am a director of Laptop Express Limited, our web site is at http://www.laptopexpress.co.uk. www.iLaptop-Express is most definitely not for real and we are attempting to get it shut down.

If you have already placed an order with iLaptop-Express.com please contact me straight away and I will put you in touch with the Police Officer investigating this.

You can contact me on 01772 454300, ask for Tony Brocklebank. Outside the UK ring 0044 1772 454300.

People have already been taken in by this scam. Please do not be the next!

Reaction score
Thanks for the warning.

It seems the site you are referring to HAS been shut down, at least "The page cannot be displayed" things appeared...

Reaction score
Unfortunately it hasn't - I missed the .com off the end of the address to try and avoid giving them any more publicity than they already get. We, and the Police, are trying to persuade Yahoo to close it.

This has been a real problem for us over the last month. We have already had two sites shut down and as you can imagine they are not easy to find. This one has been running for several weeks (we think) and we are very concerned more people may have been taken in. It's also something anyone running a site needs to worry about - it could happen to you!

Ask a Question