Bargain USB Memory

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
I'e been looking for a pen drive that is reasonably cheap with lots of storage and i found this site www.usbmemory.com they have a 1GB pen drive for £60 and a 2GB pen drive for £105

if anyone has found any cheaper let me know as im gonna get one in the next couple of weeks

Reaction score
what about ebay?

im looking on the site right now. think u maybe able to beat 60 quid for 1gb usb pen drive!

im looking to buy a mmc memory card, theres a good site for this posted by Sir Mucks, which beats ebay. its always worth the look on ebay before u buy!

Reaction score
eBuyer have REALLY good prices on memory cards, and they have free delivery at the moment.

With the flash drives, it's also worth a look

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you could probably get the 1GB dive cheaper but i still havent found anything with 2GB for for less than £150, i'll check out ebay tomorrow and see what i can find

Reaction score
but 2gb is so special!!!

i rekon u ought to wait untill 4gb or 3gb comes! then 1gb will crash!(in price)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
no its not that special if you want storage you can get a 20GB flash HD for less to back up data or transfer files, but i'd prefer to carry a pen drive with personal files than a HD

Reaction score
I have put 128MB disgo USB key if you wanna bid on it.
21 hours to go......

Zaf

Ask a Question