The PCR Movies Thread!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Was reading about Logan in the NME today, looks good, I'll be sure to watch that one.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
OOH that Guardians of the Galaxy trailer is awesome! :thumb: Loving the Fleetwood Mac too. Can't wait to see it. Don't think I'll be seeing Alien Covenant though :eek: :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Also, I'm pretty sure Starlord's t-shirt says 'Becky'

starlord.jpg

:dance:

Reaction score
Hi Becky
No I haven't even seen that yet. My sons go to all the movies cause one does VFX and the other one runs a movie review website so they see everything that comes out. Did you end up seeing Logan Becky?

Cheers Dean

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Not yet unfortunately! :( Hoping to see it soon though. There's a new dessert restaurant that has opened up next door to our local cinema, so there are two reasons why I'd like to see Logan soon :D

Reaction score
Not yet unfortunately! :( Hoping to see it soon though. There's a new dessert restaurant that has opened up next door to our local cinema, so there are two reasons why I'd like to see Logan soon :D
Yeh that definitely makes it worth while Becky, nothing like a good sweet snack and coffee to top the night off. Have a great day, bedtime here in South Oz. Cheers Dean

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It looks so good!! :D I'm really excited to see it, it's a shame there's so long to wait.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score

I know it was a bit daft, but I really enjoyed the first Kingsman film, and I'm looking forward to this one :D

Ask a Question