Unwanted taskbar on left side of my screen on desktop!!!!

G

I don't know how this got on there NOR do i know how to get rid of it! I've tried everything i can think of. On my main desktop screen displace (right when the puter is done booting up) i have this annoying taskbar vertically placed on the left side of my screen. It has these options/tools on it: Folder Tasks, Other Places, and Details. All have the drop down arrow selectors too. This taskbar is about 4 inches thick and takes up almost 25% of my screen!! How do i get rid of it?? HELP!! It's thoroughly annoying.

G

Shut down Windows works. Try right click on task bar, if menu comes up just hit close. Unfortunatly this will happen when you use any part of works. Good luc

----- AngieBaby1973 wrote: ----

I don't know how this got on there NOR do i know how to get rid of it! I've tried everything i can think of. On my main desktop screen displace (right when the puter is done booting up) i have this annoying taskbar vertically placed on the left side of my screen. It has these options/tools on it: Folder Tasks, Other Places, and Details. All have the drop down arrow selectors too. This taskbar is about 4 inches thick and takes up almost 25% of my screen!! How do i get rid of it?? HELP!! It's thoroughly annoying.

Ask a Question