tv card help.

Reaction score
I have just installed a tevion digital tv card. with it you get a stumpy little aerial and when i scan i get nothing. With a little bit of d.i.y i can run my roof aerial into my computer would this be ok. I will return it to the store if not. As i dont fancy getting up there in the rain if it isn't going to work. I would be gratefull for any help.

Reaction score
hiya im just trying to work out your problem

it looks like its an analogue tv card
so prehaps u should get your money back
invest in a digital one

but be warned u will need a GOOD ROOF aireal

Reaction score
re card help

IT is a digital tv card dvb-t 100 with rf in and out, also rca and a remote control. As i say it comes with an aerial that plugs in one slot but i cannot get anyting with it. The instruction book doesn't mention outdoor aerials. gratefull for any help

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if its got an RF connection then i'd hook it up to you house aerial

Reaction score
re house aerial

Would the house aerial would be rf into the card? what connects to rf out? my monitor has no rf connections. Thanks for your help.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
your house aerial should plug straight into the RF in on the card and thats it, the RF out is more than likely a pass through incase you want to plug a tv into the same aerial but this wont stop the card from working if you dont connect it

Ask a Question