Trust 732AV LCD Power Video Review

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
PirateSoftware.org have a review of the Trust 732AV LCD Power Video, a budget camera/video combo. This product looks ideal for those looking for a cheap solution, but don't expect any amazing quality from this:

So what does the camera actually boast? Well, let me just point out at the very beginning so everyone can understand: this camera is very, very small. Well, it could be smaller, but as camera's go - it is pretty tiny. You need only look at the photos where I'm holding the unit.

The actual camera itself sports 3.3MP which goes up to a max. resolution of 2048x1536 as well as a selection between 1600x1200 and 1280x1024. We'll have to have a look at the test shots later on to see whether this is well implemented or not. It also has a mirror on the front so you can take self portraits - not that I'd be vain enough to test this out!

<center>
</center>

Read more here

Attachments

• flipped_small.jpg
    flipped_small.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4,405

Ask a Question