The best mobile for under £100

Reaction score
Looking for a new mobile as i have a Samsung A800 which is old now. What is the best all round phone for under £100? I dont mind spending the little bit extra if the phone is really worth it, but i want it on pay as you go.

What would you suggest?

Thanks

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Many companies make good mid price phones but very few make good high end as well as budget phones, one company which is good in all three categories is Motorola. Check out some of their phone under £100 and see if you like any particular model. This is my personal opinion as a long time user of Motorola phones and currently two in use in the household by my son (E398) and my wife (C350).

Reaction score
motorola do make some good phones and i have always liked nokias not sure bout budget or mid range phones of late cuz i have had high end phones on contract for about 4 yrs now

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
sharp gx15

i currently have the sharp gx15 i think they might have updated the model to the gx17 but those two phones have it all and they are under a hundred pounds. THey have bluetooth video recording poly ringtones infa red multimedia messages u name it the phone probably has it. The only problem with this phone though is that you can only purchase it and use it on the vodaphone payg network.

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
it is a good fone with nice featues but it is wuite heavy and it quite chunky in the hand

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I my opinion the E398 has an edge over the K700i in terms of display as well as audio features. I have handled both and therefore have no hesitation in saying it. Nevertheless the K700i in its own respect is not a bad phone at all.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score

Ask a Question