TFT Screen upgrade

Reaction score
Alrite

I am seriously thinking of upgrading my rather old and tatty 14inches of a Packard Bell screen. I have had it well over 6 years now! I have upgraded lots of things since then, but getting a new TFT screen will make a more PHYSICAL attraction towards the computer.

When I tell people I have got a new computer, they always look at my screen and think 'That is really old!' None seems to care about what is inside the case!!!!!

So I am looking to get a new screen. It has definetly got to be TFT and 17inces at the very least. I heard that Liyama and obviously Sony are meant to be the best. I know that when buying the screen I should make sure it can support DVI, which is digital. I do believe that 1024 X 769 , would be a reasonable resoulution to run, as I am already running this resolution on a 14inch screen!!!!

What does everyone think of when buying a TFT? Does someone have a specific thought in their mind? Are you impressed by Liyama ( i Sure hope I got their company name right!!!)

Please let me know how you feel. All the best

Edit - I've edited out the first part of the title, please don't use ***MUST READ***, as we will try our best to answer anyway :)

Reaction score
omg!!!

this was posted ages ago by me

AND FINALLY I GOT MY TFT 2 DAYS AGO!!! Must admit I took my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
it was meant to be liyama then
but i went for acer in the end!:)

yes saved lotsa money too

Ask a Question