Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Experts Say

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
This week, a scientific research facility in Wyoming made a startling discovery that is certain to change the way millions of Americans look at the environmentalism movement, after they found conclusive evidence that solar panels not only convert the sun’s energy into usable energy, but that they are also draining the sun of its own energy, possibly with catastrophic consequences far worse than global warming.

Scientists at the Wyoming Institute of Technology, a privately-owned think tank located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, discovered that energy radiated from the sun isn’t merely captured in solar panels, but that energy is directly physically drawn from the sun by those panels, in a process they refer to as “forced photovoltaic drainage.”

“Put into laymen’s terms, the solar panels capture the sun’s energy, but pull on the sun over time, forcing more energy to be released than the sun is actually producing,” WIT claims in a scientific white paper published on Wednesday. “Imagine a waterfall, dumping water. But you aren’t catching the water in buckets, but rather sucking it in with a vacuum cleaner. Eventually, you’re going to suck in so much water that you drain the river above that waterfall completely.”

WIT is adamant that there’s no immediate danger, however. “Currently, solar panels are an energy niche, and do not pose a serious risk to the sun.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/solar-panels-drain-suns-energy-experts-say/#sthash.QK1TELgF.dpuf

some of the comments are priceless :lol:

oh, and before you ask ...

READ THE SMALL PRINT

"All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news."

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I thought it was getting colder year on year.
w00t-x100.gif

Reaction score
Okay... Aren't there any interesting news to write that they have to resort on this article? :lol:

Reaction score
This one missed me.But if I may add.The amount of energy falling onto the earth's surface is miniscule compared to the suns mass. My verdict RUBBISH!!

Ask a Question