Software Piracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
NOTE: Please dont post opinions here, but feel free to contact me by e-mail at (e-mail address removed).

I have a project to complete at uni relating to software piracy (mainly relating to games piracy), and would welcome everyones opinions on the subject.

I am interested to know how much pirated software people own, if they can justify obtaining hacked versions, if they will not condone piracy at all, and opinions on how piracy is affecting the software industry. Also I would be interested in any opinions you have on the subject.

Disclaimer: Any information given to me will be treated as confidential and will not be passed on to any third party. The information will be used to construct general viewpoints of piracy and to what extent it occurs amongst average computer users.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is being locked to prevent in-forum discussion, so would anyone interested please contact Cache-Man via e-mail for help on his project. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question