Windows XP SmartFix 2.0 - The smart way to fix vulnerabilies!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Overview

I had no idea how vunerable my computer was until I installed this small program. To provide the best computer experience available, SmartFix is an all-in-one system and security repair tool that allows you to fix and eliminate the pesky bugs and problems that make slow down your computer through easy one-click menu options.

Furthermore, SmartFix adds an extra layer of protection against the security attacks and hazards of the Internet by repairing the security flaws on your system. To make your computer experience even smoother, an intelligent pop-up ad blocker is included to block those annoying spam pop-up and pop-under ads, as well as an easy-to-use system monitor taskbar that allows you to keep track of your computer's health.

Features include:

- Stylish system monitor taskbar that allows you to keep track of your computer's health.
- Quick access to system repair tools through the system tray icon
- Integrated Laptop energy saving mode to keep your laptops running longer
- Quick access to Windows Update to keep to your computer up to date
- Integrated pop-up blocking capabilities to get rid of those annoying pop-up ads

Whats new:

- New worm detection and removal tool added (a lightweight version of Smartalec Anti-Worm)
- Improve vulnerability protection optimizations

You can download it by clicking on the following link

SmartFix 2.0

Attachments

• smartfix 2.0.jpg
    smartfix 2.0.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 139

Ask a Question