Bargain SKY Movies for £5 per month (existing customers) for 3 month

Reaction score
Taken from another forum:

Just in time for Christmas!

Phone Sky on 08442 411 495 go through the annoying telephone options for 'Upgrade to Movies' then ask them for their movie channels offer... it's currently £5 per month for the next 3 months - Just make sure you phone a day before it ends to cancel the movies (otherwise it's an additional £15 per month)

You can ring 01506831055 is you dont want to phone a 0844 number and get charged if rining from a bt landline.

p.s in most cases it will work just ring them up and tell them you got a letter stating £3 a month extra for sky movies and £5 a month extra for sky movies and sky sports. You might even get half price in total....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
i already have all channels, can i still get discount?. :)

Reaction score
no spamming here ladies and gentlemen you can actually save money they offer you half price too.

@ VR - Ring them up see if you can get something out of them - Tell them you got a letter saying £5 a month for 3 months on movies plus half price for the whole package for 3 months.

I suggest ringing the official number so you don't end up speaking to some numpty who doesn't understand English :_)

Reaction score
We are now on Sky for TV, Phone & Broadband.:thumb:
And saving £££££:nod:

Ask a Question