searching Touche US Gold game

Reaction score
I am searching for TOUCHE (the fifth musketeer) a game made by us gold in the nineties. My son had a sample of it on a pc magazine, but never found it in the shops. PLEASE help me track it down!!! I have spent so much time searching so long for it, and found this site which is my best hope. Many thanks. If none of you can help me it must be a lost cause!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
US Gold were swiped up by Edios Uk, i belive. although i do not know were to get one...
umm... would talk of emulators cause this thread to be locked??? askin just in case.

Reaction score
thank you all for those replies, i knew you lot should know if anybody would.I am sorry to ask but floppy, you said abandonware, where do i find a site for that. i dont know much about all of this.

thank you also for site link alf, i will try that.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
barbara, just click on the text 'Here Ya Go' in my above post, it's a link to a direct download.

It's a slow download, but it works. 15.75Mb.

Also, you'll need to run the game from a DOS prompt/text command prompt, as it's very old. Note the instruction at the bottom.

Reaction score
thanks for that, sorry floppy i did not realise your previous message was a link. I had a quick look now, and wonder if they charge me 1.50 per min, as stated.? I have broadband here which my son set up before going abroad, but am on an old computer. younger son borrowed my new computer for uni and of course i have not seen it since. wonder how they will charge me if on broadband. this is all new to me... but it would love to get that game for him.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I don't see anything at all about being charged £1.50 a minute?

Are you sure that's not a pop-up? (I have pop-ups blocked).

And you're right, if you're on Broadband, you can't be charged.

I'm downloading it now in fact, just to see how long it will take. It's slow, levelled out at 9kb/sec and should take about 30 minutes to download.

Ask a Question