screen is flipped 180 degrees

christie c

VManes said:
Are you sure someone didn't just turn your monitor upside down? G

Some graphics card include settings to rotate the display. Right click
the
desktop, choose Properties. Look for a tab labeled with the graphics
card
company (nVidia, ATI) and there look for a screen rotation setting.

If there is an icon in the taskbar (lower right of normal screen) for
video
settings, there may be a screen orientations setting directly
available
there.

The other advice you got about whacking the monitor is probably not a
good
first level method. Save that for later.

Val

--
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
When all else fails - RTFM!
"christie c" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

hi there, my screen is flipped completly upside down (180 degrees). i
have no idea how this happened. is it a virus? or are the settings or
something changed? i read the instructions given to the people whos
screens (desktop) were flipped 90 degrees, and tried what was
instructed (properties, advanced.etc.....) . That didnt work. so i
dont
know what to do, hope you can help
thanks
christie
ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god, i fixed it, thank you sooooo much for your help
about going to the graphics settings. best thing ever, muah!!!!

Ad