San Andreas on PC?

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a vague idea when GTA: San Andreas is likely to appear on the PC.

I have given up months of my life playing previous GTA titles, but found myself very frustrated when GTA:SA was released on console prior to PC release (the earlier GTA games were always PC releases).

I can't justify spending the money on a console, as I spend so much time on my PC, but have been tempted over the past few months just so I can play San Andreas.

When will it be here.....aaaaarrgh!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
When did SA come out?? it will come out on Pc usually about 7 months after, same with Xbox. I after playing alot on my Computer, console games look really ugly to tell you the truth (holds true to SA).:p

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Gta

I loved Vice city, and have 100% completed it about a dozen times now. Can't get enough of it. And there are plenty of mods around to keep it interesting too

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I gave it a try, i like how the game is much larger. but it feels like there are less weapons.

Reaction score
its a super game

i went into a games store to ask the guy instantly he was like JUNE 10th

i think that was the date!
i was like well chuffed the guy knew his dates lets hope he knows his homework aswell :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll add or change anything....

Reaction score
they will remove the auto targetting feature... only the PS2 will have that - PC users will have the advntage of a mouse

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hopefully there will be the mp3 player again as there was in vice city on the pc.
And theres always the mods to look forward to - there are so many talented individuals out there doing them.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
The wait is nearly over. I recieved a e-mail today from Rockstar games confirming that the release date for GTA:SA on the PC and XBox will be June 10th.

Rockstar Games said:
On June 7th, all of the epic gameplay that made the original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas a modern-day classic arrives fully optimized - graphically and sonically invigorated for the Xbox and PC.

Additionally sporting slick new features like custom soundtracks, instant replays and more, this is the opportunity for those who have not yet stepped in CJ's shoes to see exactly what the fuss is all about - and for San Andreas veterans to pay a return trip to the streets of Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everywhere in between in renewed lush visual splendor.

"If you have been waiting all this time to play it on Xbox, you won't want to let it pass by; San Andreas is a must-play videogame experience." - Official Xbox Magazine, June 2005

"...San Andreas PC offers beautiful hi-res visuals.
Forget the real world: I want to revisit Los Santos the next chance I get. June can't come soon enough."
- PC Gamer, June 2005

In honor of this forthcoming release, we present today the launch of two dedicated mini-sites devoted to the Xbox and PC versions respectively.

Each featuring brand new, never-before-seen screenshots, as well as info and preorder links.

Visit www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas or access them directly at www.rockstargames.com/sanandareas/xbox and www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/pc.

Reaction score
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa!!!!

cant wait

i heard it was in june! well good news all round!

Reaction score
Mods for the game ? -have to say I havn't played any of the GTA's on PC, always was sega , PS and PS2-- muahha I have played them all !!! Back in the days when your guy would get paged a mission. What kind of mods do they make, are these simialr to cheat codes or very, very different??

Reaction score
Speaking to others i have been informed taht it wont be longer after the US. Will keep ya informed.

Ask a Question