Sale: 512MB MP3 Player, FM Radio, Built in mic. - £27 inc. DEL

Reaction score
For just £27 you can have a 512MB MP3 Player with built-in FM radio and reccording capabilitys.

More Details:

db387_use_pict.jpg

DigitFab International Co., Ltd proudly announces its USB2.0 Full-Speed DB387 series, a topnotch second-generation pocketsize MP3 Digital Audio Player from

DigitBall family offering 100% reliability and performance. Like its predecessor, DB387 integrates functions of MP3 player, digital voice recorder, pen drive, A-B Repeat function and constant repeat, Internal FM Tuner and FM recorder into a perfect lightweight and easy-to-carry device. The attractive aluminum front panel and backlit multilingual LCD exhibit a stylish and classy look. Designed with a thumb-operated joystick navigating the menu and settings become a relatively easy job. A single AAA battery promises more than 10 hours of continuous playback time with excellent sound. For better bass and treble effects the unit comes with a 5 preset equalizer modes Normal / Rock / Jazz / Classic and Pop. With optional inbuilt 128MB / 256/ 512 MB memory you can store and retrieve data easily and conveniently without the use of any USB cable. Besides, DB386 is recognizable under Windows 2000/ME/XP without the need of any installation driver.

---

FEATURE

• Aluminum Front Panel Design
  • MP3 & WMA Music Player
  • USB 2.0 Flash Drive
  • A-B Repeat Function
  • Digital Voice Recording in WAV format
  • Internal Memory: 128/256/512MB/1G (Optional)
  • Internal FM Radio: 87.5~108MHz (Auto Scan, 20 sets Memorized Tune),
  • FM Radio Record: WAV Format
  • Recording Time Index
  • Language Education: A-B Repeat Function
  • ID3/ ID4 (Lyric Synchronous) TAG Graphic Multi-Language LCD Displayer (English/ Traditional & Simplified-Chinese/Japanese/Korean)
  • Joy Stick (DigitBall) (Volume +/-, Menu, Rw/FF)
  • Show Next Songs On LCD
  • Repeat Play: Normal/Repeat 1/Repeat all/ Random/ Random All
  • Digital Tempo Control at Voice Mode (Normal/Slow Speed)
  • 5 Equalizers (Normal, Rock, Jazz, Classical and Pop)
  • Automatic Power-Off
  • Digital Volume Control
  • Utility Program (Format Program, Window 98 Driver Program)
Here is the rest of the info: http://www.digitball.biz/db387.php

Included:

MP3 Player
2 x Duracell AAA Battery's
Driver CD (XP Does not need drivers)
USB Extention cable

If you wan't any more infomation about it, please ask / PM me.

I bought it for £70 at christmas time.

i am selling it for £27!!!

KGB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That was a good bargain :D

Reaction score
Buying MP3 player

I am interested in buying your MP3 player. Can you please tell me how to go about it/what to do ?
Many Thanks

Ask a Question