restore deleted cookies

G

I am wondering if there is a way to restore deleted cookies. Someone has been on my computer but they delete the history and cookies. Perhaps I can check somewhere to see when my computer was last accessed? Or is there a secret file with all cookies every visited that I can access? I have windows xp and I am not familiar with it. Thanks!

G

Well, since this person is deleting your cookies, then they are gone. But there is a way to stop them from being deleted and I can even show you how they are being deleted. Go into Internet Explorer or whatever your web browser is, then tools, and internet options. The first screen will have some buttons that say delete files, delete cookies, and clear history. That is what the person is using to delete the cookies. Now if you go to Privacy you can set up a password and restrictions which will prevent a user coming back to the internet options without a password. And a little help, do you have any children around their teen years, because many times this is the way people like to delete evidence of opening pronography. And I'm sorry, I don't mean to be intruding or anything. Just helping out.

Ask a Question