Read this: its sick but kinda makes sense

Reaction score
found this stuff from a slipknot fansite. those who have no idea about slipknot check out this link. after reading it i just kinda stared out into nothingness,really striking.
i edited out most of the words to protect our young members:D
The Seed
Planted in a seat of filth, degradation, distortion of truth, exploitation of visions, pungent olfactory irritation, megalomaniacal misfits and outspoken self-righteousness, this seed represents the becoming, the anti-abomination, the awareness, the full-frontal unleashing that Can't ******* Take It Anymore.

Right-to-lifers taking lives in the name of "God".
(Bull****)
Politicians smiling through lying, back-stabbing teeth.
(Drivel)
Holier than-thou's pushing tunnel-visions on uncorrupted minds.
(Had Enough)
False prophets (spelled P-R-O-F-I-T-S) in league with the REAL deadly sins: Cover-ups, manipulation, strong-arming, intimidation, deviation, second-hand smokescreens, and retardation of the BIG ******* PICTURE.
(What the ****...)
Teachers of our young being paid like convenience store clerks.
(intolerable)

The seed is fierce. The seed listens.
It hears defenseless children cry out as 9 to 5 calloused knuckles beat them because one piece of cereal fell on an already dilapadated floor. It hears the anguish that the father feels at snapping on his sons or daughters because his outlook is so ****ing bleak, he lashes out at his family.
It hears the prayers of teenagers who have no guidance and no encouragement, no psychological tether, because the system doesn't give one big gaping, bleeding, herpes-infested rat's ass about these poor half-full cups until they reach "Military ages." Oil and Blood for the wheel which is your government.

NO ******* MORE!!

Those who defy will fall, those who deny will see the light or see stars, those who try to destroy will be destroyed themselves, those who demean will be dragged naked through the streets and beaten, those who try to dictate will be dealt with, and those who desecrate will be made an example of. The Monstrosity that is the sad shadow-self of society cannot be allowed to ferment and stagnate any longer. It's safe to say "divine" intervention is about a "tooth fairy/santa claus" away from happening, and those who sit on their fat asses waiting for that to happen are sloth, non-vertebrae, quivering, ignorant parts of the problem in the first place.

The seed is listening.
The seed is seething.
The seed is waiting.

And the seed is going to rip out the jugular and bleed the bloated disenchanted establishment.
Feed the seed.

Reaction score
what a load of bull****!

dont tell us abt stuff like that, its silly!

Reaction score
Now now children.

If arguments start i'll close the thread.

Dont AHave

Dont CeHave

BEHAVE

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I remember writing stuff like that at school. Thought I knew it all then.

I still do think that, actually :D

wot a lot of wascally yung webels

Kye

Reaction score
its scary too think that you become what you feared, and being what you feared you understand the silliness of becoming what you feared. maybe what we become from what we were is our biggest mistake, losing that personality of freedom of knowing repression from becoming openly apart of a people.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Kye said:
its scary too think that you become what you feared, and being what you feared you understand the silliness of becoming what you feared. maybe what we become from what we were is our biggest mistake, losing that personality of freedom of knowing repression from becoming openly apart of a people.
I'll tell ya what, there's some sense in that. Or truth, not quite sure what.

So as we get older, do we give up, get neutered, become desensitised and accept everything as laid out by society just to conform and get along peacefully? Scary.

I've sussed one thing, all that matters is survival, by whatever means. It may be comfortable or.... not. And I've also learnt that it's (almost) impossible to really change anything.

All your ideals mean nothing. And if you make too much noise you'll be a spook target.

But. I like to think I haven't conformed too much, I almost always manage to throw a spoke into the wheels of those cosy conversations where everybody likes to agree. Agree and moan.

Met some geezer the other day, he said 'We're old school ain't we mate?' I said it all depends how you look at it. He said it's more violent these days. Is it? Is it really? I do remember running gang fights at school and in Lewisham High Street, I seen mates hospitalised through violence in my teens.

You know, I sometimes think it ain't so bad now as it was then. Just that the violence now, when it happens, is perhaps a little more extreme (guns & knives as opposed to fists and boots) than it was then. Maybe.

But the crooked politicians and police, they will never go away, it's just human nature.

And that's quite enough of this musing for tonight :D

Kye

Reaction score
as for compairing since then too now, its simple. teenagers have too grow up alot quicker. prime of a life now is around 19 or 20 in general, it use too be older then that. social-wise teenagers have too be grown-ups while there still kids.

but, my views back then too what they are now...even if i knew i conformed into what i never wanted too, shouldnt i at least try and be what i always tried too hold on too? but then, ill be an eccentric, strange adult trying too be different knowing the faults in what im doing.

i dunno, but im sure when im 30, i will look back too what i am now and be thinking the same thing that i am now, thinking the same thoughts that i feel from thinking of my younger self.

Ask a Question