Re: OpenReport, PrintOut

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Macros' started by Steve Schapel, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Sam,

    I can't really give a specific answer, but maybe a general comment may
    help... I generally find it is easier to control the records that are
    included in a report by applying criteria to the queries that the
    report is based on, rather than via the Where Condition of the report
    print.

    - Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

    Steve Schapel, Jul 18, 2003