Re: Need to remove Simple PCI Communications Controller fm device mana

Discussion in 'Windows XP General' started by Bruce Chambers, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Greetings --

    "PCI simple communications controller" is usually the term the OS
    applies to an unidentified modem. Have you downloaded and installed
    the WinXP-specific modem drivers from the modem manufacturer's web
    site?

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you: