Re: First off, you can use the Abs() function to convert each number to

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access' started by John W. Vinson, Apr 9, 2012.

  1. On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 10:19:55 GMT, Liam Murphy <> wrote:

    >Also, with this setup, how would I enable the ability to assign multiple issues to a particular date and boat? My
    > first design of this DB had a similar setup for the issues, but I found on the input form, I had to keep
    > adding input blocks as I found surveys with multiple errors on a page, which is why I went to a yes/no field
    > for each error type, so I could more easily assign multiple errors to a single survey. I have a minimum of
    > 1 per date (no errors), and an unlimited maximum.

    Liam, on these Usenet newsgroups, it's very helpful to quote the previous
    text. Not everyone has the same threading of messages as you're seeing; to
    find out what you're asking would require a Google groups search.

    Please repost with enough information to help someone answer your question.
    --

    John W. Vinson [MVP]
    Microsoft's replacements for these newsgroups:

    John W. Vinson, Apr 9, 2012